Harworth Electrical Limited operates throughout the UK and all electrician’s/labourers carry the UK PIA “Passport to Work” health and safety qualifications for working on petrol station with two for ‘working on quarries’. We undertake a wide range of work from petrol stations, LPG to chemical storage and MOD fuel facilities. We employ electricians with COMPEX 1 to 4 and 7 to 8 and are taking steps to attain COMPEX 5 and 6.
Having worked over the last 40 years with all the major fuel dispensing equipment systems and their associated controls and the needs for both external lighting, floodlighting and driver controlled delivery floodlights, we are also able to offer our own lighting controller which reduces electricity costs significantly than sites without, which can be also used in conjunction with LED lighting.
The company works with a professional attitude and dedication to complete any job to the clients requirements. We continually evaluate our ISO 9000 based system and regularly update our health and safety policy to meet the latest guidelines.
Harworth Electrical carry out LPG installations with many gas suppliers:
- Commercial, Industrial, Domestic and Hazardous Areas.
- Petrol forecourt installations, integration with existing control panels and data systems or addition of new control panels integrating into existing.
- Single tank and multi tank systems for individual customers with or without fuel management controls.
- Standalone systems with simple controls also catered for.
- Annual electrical inspection regime organised to suit shutdown requirements of individual sites putting the customer first at all times.
- Local Authority, Health Authorities and Emergency services.
- Full electrical installation and certification for all.
Maintenance reactive and preventative, we are proud in our approach of being innovative in the way we carry out electrical engineering in every task we undertake. Full electrical inspection condition reports for industry, landlords with change of tenants, petrol stations licensing requirements, schools and recreation areas.